Iran is considering attacking US military assets in Europe if US President Donald Trump decides to escalate the conflict, regime insiders told the Financial Times on Tuesday. According to the two ...
Ecuador’s intelligence chief Michele Sensi-Contugi and his wife were killed in a helicopter crash in Kenya on Wednesday, Ecuador’s transport minister said. The helicopter, which was carrying several ...
Hamas has not given up ‘one gun’ despite disarmament pledge: Huckabee to Al Arabiya English ...
President Donald Trump’s administration has told Congress it is sending more than $206 million for a proposed Gaza peacekeeping force, the first significant funding for the stalled US plan to rebuild ...
On tonight's W News Extra with Leigh-Ann Gerrans, we are joined by Alex Malouf and Michael Jabri Pickett. We'll discuss the latest developments between the US and Iran as President Trump posts the ...
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu boasted Wednesday that Israel sent a message to Turkey against setting up a base in Syria, tacitly acknowledging a strike the day before. In an interview with an army ...
US Arrested Eight of Top 10 Most Wanted Fugitives: FBI Chief We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and to show you personalized advertising. To continue browsing, please click ‘OK, I ...
US President Donald Trump accused Iran of being “devious negotiators” in an interview released late on Monday and described some of his current options in the war – “just bop along” and let Tehran ...
Israel vowed Sunday it would hit Hezbollah again if threatened, as it identified what it described as a commander killed in strikes a day earlier that also left several children dead. Israeli strikes ...
The Pentagon is moving to speed up the deployment of high-powered lasers and other counter-drone systems around key US facilities, amid increased threats from unmanned aircraft. The Defense Department ...
The US military lost at least 45 MQ-9 Reaper drones during the Iran war, US officials were recently quoted as saying. The drones, each costing between $30 million to $50 million, were either shot down ...
Iran has decided to shift its policy from defensive to “fully offensive” due to the deadlock in efforts to agree a permanent end to its war with the United States, a senior Iranian official told ...